The process of losing weight for dogs requires a lot of patience on the owner, from eating a well-balanced diet to creating a daily exercise routine with them.
Like us humans, obesity is very harmful to the health of pets. Imagine running like dogs around the neighborhood, watching everyday then catching rats, but suddenly getting sick, walking slowly, how weird would that be?
Science has also shown that uncontrolled weight gain in dogs or cats is a major threat to their health and drastically reduces their quality of life. In particular, obese dogs are at increased risk for diseases such as arthritis, high blood pressure, diabetes, and cancer. Studies have also shown that these dogs have an average life expectancy of 2.5 years less than other dogs who maintain moderate and stable weight.
So, lose weight for your dog from tomorrow if he is bigger than allowed. As for motivation, the picture below, sometimes Boss and Sen will return to the perfect body in the near future!
1. The result of regular daily walking instead of hanging out!
2. That day 2 years ago looks like a balloon, now it’s better!
3. The charismatic face, the toned body, the standard marshal!
4. Back from mother to hotgirl!
5. The body no longer has excess fat!
6. Slightly reduced from 40 kg to 20 kg!
7. Lose 5 kg who clearly see the difference!
8. Losing weight is hard work, but it’s totally worth it!
9. After a year, 8.5 kg to 4 kg, too much!
10. Slim for taking pictures “so deep” he takes more!
11. The golden face of the village has already lost weight, are you going to take a dummy or something?
12. Lose the fat trying to lie on your back to see if it is easier to breathe!
13. Returning to the old place to visit the elderly, my younger brother is now different, from 57kg to 43kg.
14. Lose 17 kg after 1 year of detox pizza!
15. Losing weight helps kids too!
16. Lose weight in half and double its good looks!
17. Who does not know the inbox, please give me the address of the gym!