Agree to Terms
Connect to Science Ping websites
Science Ping is committed to the highest ethical standards of journalism and because the independent press is not affected by political views or social prejudices.
Links to third party websites
Science Ping provides links to Internet sites maintained by third parties, over which we have no control. Science Ping does not sponsor and therefore is not responsible or liable for the content, operators, products or services of such websites. Science Ping is not responsible or liable for any direct or indirect damage or loss allegedly caused by or in connection with your use in any content, product or translation. services from such websites.
Use of the Service
1. You may not post, upload, or transmit any material or link to material that is slanderous, defamatory, fake, false, obscene, indecent, lewd, obscene. lewd, violence, cursing, threats, harassment, discrimination, racism, vulgarity, invading the privacy of others, violating the law, creating hate speech, or harming children small of any kind.
2. You agree not to impersonate (for example, by using another person’s name or email address on the Science Ping Message Board) any other person or entity, including but not limited to, any other person or entity, any employee of Science Ping.
3. You may only post, upload or transmit materials that you have copyright or are authorized to distribute electronically. Do not infringe, plagiarize, or infringe on the rights of third parties, including copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, privacy, personal, public, ethical or private rights, or authorization waterfall. You promise and represent that any posted, uploaded or transmitted material is owned by you or in the public domain.
4. Hereinafter, you allow Science Ping to use with non-exclusive, continuous, no-charge, global ways to copy, sublicense, edit, transmit, perform or display at public. plus in any way, known now or not, any material posted, uploaded or transmitted by you on the Service.
5. Persons under the age of eighteen (18) MUST obtain parental permission before registering to use a Science Ping account. Children under thirteen (13) years of age are not eligible to participate in discussions or provide any information to Science Ping.
6. You are solely responsible for any and all content posted, uploaded or transmitted while using your account. You agree that Science Ping is not responsible or liable for any material posted, uploaded or transmitted on Science Ping Message Board or via the Service. However, you agree that Science Ping reserves the right (but has no obligation) to delete, edit or remove materials that Science Ping considers to violate the Regulations, oppose or be contrary to Science Ping’s policies.
7. Science Ping cannot verify the accuracy of the statements posted by users on the Message Boards, and does not guarantee that all materials posted with the permission of the copyright holder.
If you use the Service; including Free Ping Message Boards, or sending essays, emails or other information via www.scienceping.com, you agree to abide by and be bound by the following:
You represent and acknowledge that
SCIENCE PING DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY UNDER ANY FORM, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, LIMITED, GENERAL OR OTHER. SCIENCE PING DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. SCIENCE PING ALSO DOES NOT GUARANTEE AS THE RESULTS MAY BE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, Opinions, OR STATEMENTS AVAILABLE ON, OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR THROUGH LINKS TO THE SERVICE. USE OF THIS SERVICE IS FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU. SCIENCE PING OR EMPLOYEES WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY SITUATION FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PENALTY, INCOME FROM USE OR CANNOT USE THE SERVICES SERVICE.
Science Ping respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement, provide the following information in writing to Science Ping’s Copyright Agent:
Can contact Science Ping at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Service is controlled and operated within the United States. If you access it from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with applicable laws there, including US export laws and regulations.