Some species are in danger of extinction due to overhunting.
You can always choose a separate rating yourself, because all beauty ratings are relative anyway.
On earth there are millions of different species of creatures, many of which are endowed with dazzling beauty, testify to the magic of nature and evolution. Here are 10 animals considered to be the most beautiful in nature, based on many factors such as body shape or color distribution.
10. Poinsettia fish: Although it is only 6 cm long, this fish has a beautiful shine, like the robes of an emperor or a poinsettia during ordination, all thanks to their characteristic iridescent green color. This fish lives mainly in the remote coral reefs of the Pacific Ocean.
9. Fennec Fox: This is the smallest species in the dog family, has beautiful light fur and exceptional ears, can grow up to 15cm in length, helping them adapt to hot environments. images in the desert and their extremely sensitive hearing help them sniff out prey underground. It is a nocturnal species, distributed mainly in North Africa and the Sahara Desert.
8. Red-backed Lemon / Black-backed Lime Flock: With its brilliant plumage of yellow, red, blue, black and a large, prominent beak, this bird always makes other species jealous of its beauty. their. They live mainly in Southeast Asia and India, digging nests near rivers and dense forests. Their nests can be up to 1 m deep and last over a week.
7. Zanzibar Red Monkey Colobus: This monkey lives only on the island of Zanzibar, off the coast of Tanzania. Despite their beautiful silvery fur, they are hated by people for eating fruits, flowers, fruits, and seeds. Currently, this species of monkeys is endangered with over 3000 surviving in the wild.
6. Black-eared Lynx: This cat has a very unique appearance with a very long head with black hair, besides, its hearing is extremely sharp, can clearly hear even the smallest sounds. In addition, their rear legs are extremely strong, which allows them to fly in the air to catch birds. This species is only found in Africa and the Middle East.
5. Candy Crab: With a length of about 2cm, this unique crab can skillfully hide in the coral dust by changing its color from red to yellow, pink and white. They mainly live in the waters of the Indian and Pacific Oceans.
Tailed Hummingbird: This bird has a very unique plumage, combining three colors of green, blue and purple. In particular, their tail occupies half the length of the body, the tip of the tail is forked like a swallowtail. Their wings can beat 20 times per second, allowing them to fly through the air for long periods to soak up the nectar. They don’t like jungles, but only live in the wilderness and coastal areas of eastern and central South America.
3. Poison Darts Frog: This frog possesses a scary colorful to ward off predators, their skin secretes a poisonous substance that native people often use to permeate the nose. kill people, which is why it gets its name They live mainly in the tropical forests of Central and South America, can reach 1.5-6 cm in size.
2. Tiger: It is the biggest cat in the world and it has the most beautiful fur with horizontal stripes all over its body, which makes it easy to camouflage in the grasslands. Due to its warm and precious fur, from the past to today this breed has been hunted a lot for its fur, making it currently one of the endangered animals in the world.
1. Madagascar Crepuscular Butterfly: It is a moth (sir), not an ordinary butterfly, has beautiful iridescent and colorful wings which are often hunted a lot by collectors. Their chrysalis, on the other hand, resembles a corpse covered with a towel, so that the Malagasy people regard this moth as the embodiment of the soul of the dead.