Although grapefruit contains many vitamins and is very nutritious, not everyone can comfortably eat grapefruit. Because for some people, grapefruit is the “big taboo” fruit.
Grapefruit is a fruit that appears in abundance in autumn and winter. Grapefruit has a sweet taste, has a lot of nutrients inside, suitable for consumption in dry winter in autumn. In traditional medicine, grapefruit has beneficial effects on the stomach, digestive food, treatment of asthma, alcoholic solution.
According to research results, grapefruit also contains many ingredients such as protein, fat, carbohydrate, fiber, rich vitamin C, vitamin B2, viatamin P, carotene, insulin … and trace elements such as calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iron … it is therefore very beneficial for the body.
Because grapefruit contains very rich potassium, it is an ideal therapeutic fruit for people with kidney disease and cerebrovascular disease.In addition, fresh grapefruit contains ingredients such as insulin, Also an ideal food for people with diabetes.
Vitamin P in grapefruit can improve the function of skin pores, help heal skin damage.In addition, the calorie content of grapefruit is low, it can help reduce fat, has the effect of beautiful skin. Very consistent with the principle of “natural beauty” of women, is the most suitable fruit for the choice of girls in the fall and winter. The vitamin C content of grapefruit is a fruit chemical in nature which can lower the cholesterol in the body’s blood, while also being beneficial for the absorption of calcium, iron to improve the physique.
However, not everyone should eat grapefruit. The following people should not eat grapefruit as it can be harmful to health:
– Patients with high blood fat who use a cup of grapefruit juice to take a diet pill may cause muscle pain and even kidney disease.
– Some patients during the period of using certain antiallergic drugs, if they eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice, light, it may cause headaches, heart palpitations, arrhythmias …, severe may result to sudden death.
– In addition, some ingredients associated with grapefruit can cause side effects such as: Cyclosporine solution, caffeine, calcium antagonist, Cisapride … Drink a cup of grapefruit juice, with the ingredients. It can cause side effects if taken together within 24 hours.
People drink beer, alcohol, or other drinks that contain ethanol.
The above subjects who want to ensure safety, after 48 hours, stop smoking (smoking, drinking alcohol …) to eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice, because in grapefruit juice contains of Puranocoumarin, which increases the degradation of Cyt. P450 (intestinal enzymes) causes effects such as: Modification of the effect of drugs or increased toxicity of drugs, nicotine, ethanol and harmful to health.
– People take the following medicines: statin-based blood ointment (there are more than 10 different types), active peptic ulcer (Omeprazol …), medicine for congestive heart failure (Carvedilol …). ), drugs for heart failure and angina (Nitroglicerin …), antiarrhythmics (Quinidine, Amiodarone …), sedative sedatives (Diazepam, Trizolam …)
Because if you use these drugs in combination with, it will reduce the effect of the drug and cause unwanted side effects on body and life.
– Les personnes souffrant de diarrhée et dont le système digestif est médiocre ne doivent pas manger de pamplemousse: le pamplemousse a des propriétés froides, ce qui oblige les personnes souffrant de diarrhée à manger plus sérieusement. Par conséquent, si vous êtes faible, vous ne devriez pas manger beaucoup de pamplemousse. Habituellement, les gens n’utilisent que du pamplemousse pour se rafraîchir, une baisse excessive provoquera également des symptômes de douleurs abdominales.