1. Pomeranian (Pomeranian / Pom): This is an extremely small and adorable dog, the whole body is covered with a thick layer of fur, which makes his body look larger than it actually is. This breed is very popular with dog lovers because they are very intelligent, obedient, loyal and bark very loudly, so they are ideal for housekeeping. Their only downside is that, because they are so small, their skeleton is weak, so they are easy to injure themselves if the owner is unintentional or plays too loud.
2. Siberian Husky: With a slender and agile body like a wolf and a beautiful thick coat, considered the thickest of dog breeds, Husky is still among the most beautiful and beloved dogs in the world. This breed is also known for its intelligence, loyalty, love of running and jumping, and for possessing unique personalities, such as preferring to howl rather than bark, preferring to live in groups and be extremely individualistic with a wide range of abilities. expressions. on the face and eyes
3. Golden Retriever: As one of the most popular and beloved dogs in the world, this breed is famous for being intelligent and beautiful with its golden coat and aristocratic appearance. In addition to the hunting instinct, this breed is also very calm and possesses a very sharp sense of smell, often trained to be a working dog. But because they are gentle and friendly, they are not suitable for the role of housekeeper.
4. Beagle: With a large head, short square muzzle, round eyes and large ears that always hang down, this small breed is very popular for its beauty and cuteness. This dog is also very intelligent and flattering, loves to be petted and petted, especially if he is small, but he is very good at hunting.
5. Akita Inu: This precious breed is considered the national dog of Japan, it has an extremely warm, soft and beautiful thick coat. They are also very intelligent and loyal but are quite aggressive, dislike strangers and are very territorial.
6. Alaskan Malamute: This is one of the oldest dog breeds in the world, domesticated for sledding thanks to its large and strong body, plus a beautiful, thick coat that makes them well suited to snow conditions. Although this dog is large, he is very gentle, gets along well with children, and is loyal to his owner.
7. Bernese Mountain Dog: This dog breed has quite a special appearance with a mixed three-color coat, especially the chest and chest are always white. This dog is trained from an early age to herd of cattle, he is extremely loyal and loving to his owners, in addition, he is also very gentle and gentle with children.
8. Icelandic Sheepdog: Because they mostly live in the cold lands of Iceland, this breed has a thick, fluffy coat, which helps them adapt well to the cold. Because they are extremely intelligent, they are trained to guard sheep, they are also quite gentle and extremely attached to their owners.
9. Miniature Schnauzer: This is a very special breed of dog, it consists of two layers: a tough thick outer layer and a soft inner layer. Especially around the legs, eyes and muzzle, they have very long hairs, creating a particularly rare beauty. This breed is extremely loyal, affectionate, intelligent and playful.
10. Chow Chow: This is an aristocratic looking dog breed with thick fur and huge physique, which makes them graceful and courageous of a lion. In particular, their language is always unique in blue or black. This breed is extremely loyal and aggressive, very good at hunting, but it also needs a lot of care and love.